Air forwarding services sales manager
- knowledge of English language,
- well-developed communication skills aimed at successfully performed forwarding services
- lateral thinking, successfully address challenges
- stress resistance.
- to organize and control cargo carriage;
- to clarify customers' requests for freight forwarding services.
- to explore rates for offered freight forwarding services taking into account changes in the tax, price and customs policy.
- to search, to assess and select the agents;
- to monitor the location of cargoes, to provide the client with the appropriate information, negotiate the conditions of the carriage;
- to control and deal situations which are not performed by orders and contracts;
- to work out and undertake measures to avoid cargo damage during transportation, loading, unloading, sorting and storage;
- to carry out operative income and expense relating to the carriage;
E-mail address for resume: firstname.lastname@example.org